Welcome to PointClub’s Renovated Headquarters!by blogpointclub
PointClub’s command center has been renovated! All the important stuff is still there, but we have added – and will continue to add – some new and fun features. We figure if you’re going to be completing surveys to earn those points for payout, you might as well have fun while you do it. Right? Right? Right!
DailySweeps ShoutBox Up Front and (slightly right of) Center!
Are you one of our members who wait with great anticipation for the DailySweeps code to be posted to Facebook? (Hint: If you don’t, you should.) We’ve made the DailySweeps ShoutBox easy to spot and available on each page of the renovated site. Check out the “Stuff you Might Like” sidebar and that DailySweeps ShoutBox is right at the top.
Just copy and paste that code each day, and “like” the original post on Facebook, and you might win 1,000 points!
Speaking of “Stuff You Might Like”
That handy dandy sidebar offers a wealth of information and fun! You should note that the content when you’re on your Missions page is different than the content when you’re on your PointBank page.
What might you find there? So glad you asked!
- Highlighted storylines from our Member GuideBook. Learn the Origin of Captain PC. Learn who the heck Dennis the Overseer might be. And did you know Penny Wise and Lady PC are one in the same?
- Links to Tips and Tricks, either in our Member GuideBook or the PointClub blog!
- Spotlights on some of your Reward options. You can receive payout via directly to Paypal or select from our variety of gift card options.
- Current and past quizzes to do for fun (and maybe even points!)
The sidebar is updated each week! We shift around content and add new things.
Access the Member GuideBook from any page!
Wherever you might be on the PointClub site, you can easily access the updated Member GuideBook. Check out the bottom left corner. Click on that icon and page one of the GuideBook will open for you. What might you find here?
- The Super-Powered World of PointClub. What is a survey distress signal? How do missions work to save the world from the chaos of not knowing? Learn that here.
- Guidelines, Rules, and Tips. Learn to be the best survey superhero you can be. Know what to do, how to do it, and all the while avoid the downfalls and temptations of Super Villains!
- Every Superhero has an origin story, and at PCHQ we have plenty of superheroes. Learn where they came from and why they do what they do.
Easy to Find and Utilize Help Center
We are here to help, and we’re making it easier for you to find the information you need. On any page of the site, check out the bottom right corner for the Help Center. Here you can read a variety of Frequently Asked Questions to help you in your superhero journey.
Can’t find what you need? Have a specific question on your account? You can send an email to email@example.com or use the contact form available in the Help Center.
These updates are just the beginning. As we add more elements we’ll be sure to keep everyone updated. We want to be THE BEST survey site, and we’re working hard to get there. We’ll cover more features and new additions in the coming weeks.
When considering your options, you should know the following about PointClub:
- Not every panelist is eligible to complete every survey; a fact we’ve already discussed. If you try, but are deemed ineligible, Captain PC has the authority to grant you points regardless of completion.
- We grant signup bonuses and extra points for completing your initial panelist dossier.
- We have one of the lower payout thresholds at $25, which you can take as payment to a Paypal account or through a variety of gift card offers.
- We give away points every day via our Facebook page. Don’t leave out that daily checkin!
Haven’t signed up yet? Now is a great time to begin earning that extra pocket cash! Join Pointclub today!
If you have questions on your account, or need clarification on any process, please Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help.