Sweet Gifts Under $25 for Your Sweetheartby blogpointclub
We’ve all been there. It’s Valentine’s Day (or an anniversary or birthday) and while you want to get something special for that special person in your life, money is a bit tight. Earning money by completing surveys online with PointClub is a great way to add to your gift giving stash, and we thought we’d help a little more by making some suggestions.
Color changing mug that appears black when cold but reveals your message when hot coffee or tea are poured inside. A variety of messages available.
Beautiful centerpiece customizable to include two names.
Keep the heart, and give that special person the key.
- “Lucky to be in Love with my Best Friend” photo frame — $24.99
A gift for him or her, expressing how you feel.
- “I love you” stone — $19.95
A loving sentiment written in stone. Unchanging.
A wall hanging that makes it clear what “I love you” means.
And while opinions are mixed whether a gift card is a thoughtful enough gift (we did an impromptu poll here at PointClub HQ, and opinions are decidedly mixed), some people love gift cards. With PointClub, you can either have money sent to you via PayPal or you can choose from a variety of gift cards. Our redemption level is $25.00 (or 25,000 approved points).
When considering your options, you should know the following about PointClub:
- Not every panelist is eligible to complete every survey; a fact we’ve already discussed. If you try, but are deemed ineligible, Captain PC has the authority to grant you points regardless of completion. We are the only online survey site to provide this payout.
- We grant signup bonuses and extra points for completing your initial panelist dossier.
- We give away points every day via our Facebook page. Don’t leave out that daily checkin!
Haven’t signed up yet? Now is a great time to begin earning that extra pocket cash! Join Pointclub today!
If you have questions on your account, or need clarification on any process, please Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help.