Gift Ideas Under $25 for the Geek In Your Life

by
Category : Tips and Tricks

As the holiday season approaches, and thoughts turn to what to buy who (and how to pay for it all), we’d like to offer a list of 10 gifts you can purchase at Amazon for under $25 (which just happens to be the PointClub redemption threshold!). All perfect for the geek in your life (or for you… if you’re the biggest geek in the family). Nothing says you can’t put these on your own wish list.

Shopping Online General Graphic

1. Dancing Groot Bobble Action Figure
  1. Star Wars R2-D2 Measuring Cup and Spoon Set
  1. Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter
  1. Floppy Disk and USB Drive “I am your father!” Tee Shirt
  1. Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock Dice Game
  1. Pokemon Poké Ball Lunch Box
  1. Doctor Who TARDIS mug
  1. Darth Vader or Iron Man Alarm Clock
  1. Captain America Molded Coffee Mug – 16oz
  1. BBC’s Sherlock Word Wall Art

When you sign up for FREE with Pointclub, you could begin earning points today, and our minimum payout level is $25, redeemable either to Paypal or one of our myriad of gift card options. Start with us today! You’ll be well on your way to one of these fun gifts for that special geek in your life (or you… we don’t judge).

When considering your options, you should know the following about PointClub:

• Not every panelist is eligible to complete every survey. If you try, but are deemed ineligible, Captain PC has the authority to grant you points regardless of completion. We are the only online survey site to provide this payout.
  • We grant signup bonuses and extra points for completing your initial panelist dossier.
  • We have one of the lower payout thresholds at $25, which you can take as payment to a Paypal account or through a variety of gift card offers.
  • We give away points every day via our Facebook page. Don’t leave out that daily check in!

Haven’t signed up yet? Now is a great time to begin earning that extra pocket cash! Join Pointclub today!

10 Responses

1. Taina Dejesus says:

Im ready to try this.. Im willing to go for it.

2. Tanner Citron says:

I would like the points i was supposed to get from the 2 serverys i completed

3. Tibor Kartali says:

Christmas ornaments, caps, scarves, gloves, socks, balloons, decorative paper, toy, pencil, candles

4. Catharine Bevona says:

My favorite gift and one any geek would love from Amazon is books by Liverpool writer, Tom Slemen. Already I have all of his book series which features stories or the weird and unusual and about hauntings. I am always on the look out for his latest books. A book by him costs under $25.

5. Md.Abdur Rouf says:

Dear Sir,
    It is matter of sorrow that i am not getting any survey from first day later. I check my account daily but bonus declared regular.suppose , today declared 50% bonus today.At last , I would like to know that what is bonus & how will I get survey ? Inform me please !

Best regards
    Md.Abdur Rouf
    e – mail : rouf.net.bd@gmail.com

6. Laurie Cluckey says:

Pointclub is the very best site out here. The games, polls, surveys are lots of fun. I look forward to the next ones. The payouts are great. Thanks Pointclub.

7. keneth john suela says:

How to get gift card? Dont know about that and i even dont have a gift card so far. Help

8. vicki gleitz says:

I just ordered 6 “Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock” dice games for stocking stuffers. We are a group of Autistic people and there are often references to this game. Everyone will get a kick out of these, and yes, I purchased with Points club earnings!

9. I have signed in or thought I signed in every day even on the day I had to be at the hospital for a procedure and yet the site says I am back on day one. What gives. I feel as though I am wasting my time.

10. Melissa Gibson says:

This is probably one of my favorite survey site. They also get back to you pretty quickly if you have any problems.