Who is Right for Online Survey Work?

by
Category : Tips and Tricks

Do a general search for “make extra cash” or “online business opportunities” or an assortment of other word combinations, and you’re likely to see a sizeable list of… well, lists. These days, just about everyone needs or wants that side hustle to bring in some extra cash.

Who is Right for Online Surveys

But not everyone can do every side job. Not everyone wants to or can be an Uber or Lyft driver, or a dog walker, or pizza delivery, or any of the plethora of options. You have to consider your resources, your time allotment, and your own personality.

When it comes specifically to completing surveys online, the following skills, personality traits, and requirements would definitely apply:

• Must be 18 years of age.
  • Most require you be a resident of the United States, though this may vary based on company and survey customer.
  • Must be able to access the Web via any online available device.
  • Must be honest and detail oriented.

Beyond the basics, what kind of people are well suited for online survey completion?

• College Students.
  • Stay-at-Home Parents.
  • Full-time working adults.
  • Part-time working adults.
  • Bus Drivers.
  • Taxi Drivers/Uber Drivers/Lyft Drivers.
  • Military Vets or Active Service Military.
  • Dog Groomers.
  • Waiters and/or Baristas.
  • Hair dressers.
  • People who breathe.

Are you seeing our point? The whole purpose of online surveys is to be able to reach a diverse variety of individuals. Sometimes surveys are very specific – they need women between the age of 40 and 50, of Hispanic descent, living in a town smaller than 40,000 people – and sometimes they need a much broader, less specific demographic pool like anyone who has ever eaten at Denny’s. The point is, your voice is important and deserves to be heard. And you deserve to benefit from your opinion.

Also know you are not limited to signing up for one survey site only. In fact, many who offer advice on this moneymaking option suggests you sign up for several. You should still be choosy, because not all survey sites are equal.

When considering your options, you should know the following about PointClub:

• Not every panelist is eligible to complete every survey. If you try, but are deemed ineligible, Captain PC has the authority to grant you points regardless of completion. We are the only online survey site to provide this payout.
  • We grant signup bonuses and extra points for completing your initial panelist dossier.
  • We have one of the lower payout thresholds at $25, which you can take as payment to a Paypal account or through a variety of gift card offers.
  • We give away points every day via our Facebook page. Don’t leave out that daily checkin!

Haven’t signed up yet? Now is a great time to begin earning that extra pocket cash! Join Pointclub today!

21 Responses

1. Susan Trimble says:

I like that Point Club gives you the option to choose which survey you want to do. I also do surveys for One Opinion. They do not give you that option.
    What I do like about them is that they will give 50 points for each 5 surveys that you do not complete. This is a total of 250 points per day

2. Ilias Barekas says:

ty

3. Rhonda Arnaud says:

I have been a “Points Club” survey member for quite some time now and they not only award you for completing surveys, but they give you 12 points for every survey you take (up to 5 per day) even if you are not qualified for the survey. You are also able to be entered into a daily drawing in which you can win 1,000 points. You can select the surveys that you want to try to complete, but naturally, you aren’t always a good fit. This is not ususual because of the fact that the survey could be about a product for a certain gender, age category or demographical area or about certain other activities such as movies watched, games played, etc. Let’s just say that “Points Club” is the best place to earn extra money, get your opinion heard and you can do this on your own time, at home, etc. You will not find more honest, helpful and funny staffers who, in my opinion and experience, are number 1. You don’t have to take my word for it. Head over to “Points Club”, sign up and see for yourself. This is an amazing company that I am so grateful to be a part of and I want to say, “Thank You”!!!

4. mary grace says:

thank you for this point club.

5. point club really is the only survey site that gives you points even if you don’t complete the surveys.

6. Ameer sultan Mohamed Nizar says:

I am very interested and I like that point club

7. Rachael says:

They don’t give 50 point to me ththeththey gi e 12 points for unqualified surveys.

8. Shireesha says:

I love “point club the survey blog ” but I don’t know …how to get the money in this…. please help me ! How can I way to walk in this survey.because, I do a first attempt in online survey…thank you!

• Rhonda Arnaud says:

Shireesha,
      I don’t know if you were able to figure out how to get to the place on the “PointcCub” page, which is the main page (www.pointclub.com) and see how to access your points made. You will see your information on the left side of the page, arrors next to your name, your profile, etc. This is where you can see your information about your survey history and points earned. If you have any questions, there is a “Contact Us” arrow where you can ask a “PointClub” staff member any questions that you may have. They usually respond rather quickly (in a couple of days) via the email address you signed up with. I hope this helps, but if not, you are welcome to contact me and I will do whatever I can to help you. We are a great community of people who are part of the “PointClub” family and are willing to help our fellow members. I have a message on the same page as you, am #4 listed as Rhonda Arnaud. Under my message is a “Reply” button. Click on the button and it will ask you to comment. Let me know in your “Comments” what I can possibly help you with and I will do my best to help you. Thank you and hope that you have received the answers you needed.

• blogpointclub says:

Rhonda, thank you very much for stepping in and offering assistance. It is greatly appreciated.

Have a super day!

9. I like Points Club because it is straight forward, no scams. Helpful tip and strategies for making extra money in your spare time.

10. vicky gleitz says:

I am so glad that we are finally allowed to comment on here. I really love Point Club. I am on a very tight fixed income. Point Club [and a few others, but Point Club is my favorite] allows me to have extra for holidays, to spoil the grandkids, and even to go on vacation!

11. lucy schick says:

i just joined point club and i was just wondering is age has anything to do with completing a survey it gets very annoying when you go through all the questions and then you are not eligible for the survey

• blogpointclub says:

Good morning, Lucy

The parameters and demographic needs for the surveys are established by the survey sponsor. Sometimes age has nothing to do with what they are looking for, sometimes your age group is very important to their results.

The more you try, the more we can learn about you and what surveys will best match. Just keep at it!

12. Eric says:

Point club Is really awesome

13. Bobby says:

Thanks guys for taking time to answer all the questions here. I’m just wondering, can I partake in surveys and earn, I live in West Africa.