Who is Right for Online Survey Work?by blogpointclub
Do a general search for “make extra cash” or “online business opportunities” or an assortment of other word combinations, and you’re likely to see a sizeable list of… well, lists. These days, just about everyone needs or wants that side hustle to bring in some extra cash.
But not everyone can do every side job. Not everyone wants to or can be an Uber or Lyft driver, or a dog walker, or pizza delivery, or any of the plethora of options. You have to consider your resources, your time allotment, and your own personality.
When it comes specifically to completing surveys online, the following skills, personality traits, and requirements would definitely apply:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Most require you be a resident of the United States, though this may vary based on company and survey customer.
- Must be able to access the Web via any online available device.
- Must be honest and detail oriented.
Beyond the basics, what kind of people are well suited for online survey completion?
- College Students.
- Stay-at-Home Parents.
- Full-time working adults.
- Part-time working adults.
- Bus Drivers.
- Taxi Drivers/Uber Drivers/Lyft Drivers.
- Military Vets or Active Service Military.
- Dog Groomers.
- Waiters and/or Baristas.
- Hair dressers.
- People who breathe.
Are you seeing our point? The whole purpose of online surveys is to be able to reach a diverse variety of individuals. Sometimes surveys are very specific – they need women between the age of 40 and 50, of Hispanic descent, living in a town smaller than 40,000 people – and sometimes they need a much broader, less specific demographic pool like anyone who has ever eaten at Denny’s. The point is, your voice is important and deserves to be heard. And you deserve to benefit from your opinion.
Also know you are not limited to signing up for one survey site only. In fact, many who offer advice on this moneymaking option suggests you sign up for several. You should still be choosy, because not all survey sites are equal.
When considering your options, you should know the following about PointClub:
- Not every panelist is eligible to complete every survey. If you try, but are deemed ineligible, Captain PC has the authority to grant you points regardless of completion. We are the only online survey site to provide this payout.
- We grant signup bonuses and extra points for completing your initial panelist dossier.
- We have one of the lower payout thresholds at $25, which you can take as payment to a Paypal account or through a variety of gift card offers.
- We give away points every day via our Facebook page. Don’t leave out that daily checkin!
Haven’t signed up yet? Now is a great time to begin earning that extra pocket cash! Join Pointclub today!