How to Stay Motivated to Finish Your Online Surveysby blogpointclub
Motivation. It’s a word that reminds us of running to the finish line or sticking with something we’ve started. If you have been doing online surveys for some time, you might be struggling with finding the motivation to keep going.
Here are several ways to ensure that you stay motivated enough to reach your finish line.
Write Down Your Reasons & Goals
Sometimes, it’s easy to lose sight of why you decided to do online paid survey jobs in the first place. Did you want extra money to spend on yourself? Did you need to pay off some bills? If you can go back to the reasons why you got started in the first place, it can be a great reminder of why you should keep on going.
Write your reasons down along with your goals for earnings on a large sticky note. Post it someplace where you’ll see it often. This visual reminder can really help you stay on track.
Identify Smaller Steps to Reaching Your Goals
A lofty goal is great to have, but if you don’t know how to get there it can be hard to stay motivated. Tony Robbins was quoted on this very topic in a recent Forbes Magazine article. He advises avoiding the stress of feeling overwhelmed by breaking your large goals into smaller, more attainable ones.
For example, if you set a goal of completing a certain number of surveys each day, you will probably need to set some smaller goals such as:
- Identify first thing in the morning which surveys you have been invited to.
- Have your inbox set to alert you to new survey invitations so you can add to your to-do list until you’re ready to start.
- If your invitation list is smaller than what you need to meet your goal, find sign up for several more sites that offer legitimate paid online surveys.
- Decide on the amount of time you need to complete enough surveys to meet your goal.
- Shift some of your daily activities to accommodate the time you need to reach those goals (sometimes, video gaming has to wait).
Join Point Club for Free Today
If you want to get invited to more online surveys, join Point Club today. We’re free to join, and we reward points for every survey you start. That’s right! You’ll even get some points for surveys you don’t complete for one reason or another. Points can be turned in for cash or gift cards.
We are the only way to get paid to do online surveys, even if you don’t finish them. Get a $5 signup bonus for joining today and an additional 2000 points for providing us with your contact information and personal data we need to send you surveys.
Comments are closed.