How to Find the Best Paid Online Survey Sitesby blogpointclub
Getting paid to take online surveys is a fun way to make a few extra bucks. For those who have the time and desire, doing surveys every day can reap real rewards. Read on to learn more about how to find the best survey sites.
Ways to Contact Them
The first thing to look for is whether the survey site has an easy way to get a hold of them. If you have questions about a reward you never received or some technical issue on their site, you’ll need to be able to email, chat, or call them right away.
A survey site that does not publish their phone number, have a “contact us” email form, or chat window is a company to stay away from. This is a warning sign that their website is just a front for an illegitimate operation. If you don’t see a way to get in touch with the company, click out of there as fast as you can.
Asking for Money Upfront
This next warning sign is something that may not be obvious to the newbie survey taker. You should know that trusted online paid survey sites will never ask you to pay them to participate.
- Businesses and major corporations hire companies to conduct surveys aimed at their desired target audience. In 99.9% of all cases, survey sponsors stipulate that anyone completing their surveys must be a volunteer. This means that survey sites are not allowed to charge you for the ability to take those surveys.
- The essence of surveys is that they are filled out of your own free will. For you to pay to participate goes against the very nature of their purpose.
- Providing your credit card number to a site you are unfamiliar with is dangerous and can be costly. Just because you paid them $25 to take surveys doesn’t mean they won’t:
- Disappear tomorrow without a trace
- Charge your card for much more than the agreed fee
- Sell your card information on the black market
Consistent Survey Opportunities
Some paid online survey sites have so few opportunities that it’s not worth waiting around in between surveys. The way to get around this is to sign up with multiple legit sites to help increase your chances of getting selected for new opportunities on a regular basis.
Focus groups and panels will often have fewer opportunities overall, but when they do, they pay quite well for just a few hours of your time. Survey takers should fully complete their user profiles because you’ll have a better chance of getting selected more consistently for surveys that are relevant to you.
Your user profile should answer all demographic questions about your lifestyle, interests, preferences, and the products you use. Don’t be put off by the number of details the survey sites want; this is how you get selected to participate!
Failing Out of Surveys
Another aspect to consider is what will happen if you are unable to complete the survey in its entirety. It could be an issue of you losing interest, not having the time to finish it, or technical issues with your internet connectivity.
When you look at the site’s terms and conditions, be sure to look for what happens if you can’t finish. Do you lose your answers and have to start over again? Do you get disqualified for that survey? Do you not get paid, even though you may have completed almost all of it?
At Point Club, we are the only survey site that rewards points to our survey takers, even if they are unable to complete their survey for some reason. We understand that it’s not always possible to complete a survey, so we don’t believe in penalizing you for issues out of your control.
Join the ranks of thousands of other Point Club members by signing up for a free account today!
Comments are closed.