How to Start Getting Paid For Online Surveysby blogpointclub
Free online paid surveys can be a lucrative way to make a few extra bucks from the comfort of home. In fact, this method of making money has become increasingly popular in recent years as millions of new survey takers have discovered how much they love it.
If you want to get paid to take surveys online, there are some things you should know
before signing up.
Dedicated Email Address
Legitimate paid online surveys will require you to provide a valid email address and then verify your address directly from your inbox. It is highly recommended to have one dedicated email address for all of your survey activities.
- Some survey companies will sell your email address to third party sites (unless you opt out), which can increase the amount of spam you get. Be sure to opt out of third party sharing of your email address to avoid this.
- Keeping your survey related emails separate makes it easier to keep track of each opportunity.
- You can organize your emails into categories using specific folders:
- Survey site
- Survey type
- Payments received
If you allow your child to participate in paid online surveys for kids, you can add folders for them so that you can monitor your child’s emails and online activity.
Complete Your Account Profile
Set aside some time on each survey site to fill out your personal profile from start to finish. If you’d like to be considered for surveys that are interesting and relevant to you, your personal profile must be accurate and complete. This will increase chances that you’ll enjoy your surveys and finish them.
Some of the information you’ll provide includes your annual income, the kind of car you drive, your age, marital status, and personal interests. By honestly and fully completing your profile, you’ll be more likely to be selected by the best paid online survey sites that require a very specific audience. The more precise they need the audience to be, the more you’ll get paid to take that survey!
Other Things to Consider
Most of the time, survey sites require that a questionnaire be filled out completely in order for payment (in points or money) to be issued. Only one survey site that we know of, PointClub.com, awards points to its members for surveys that go unfinished for whatever reason.
Reasons Why You Might Not Get Paid:
- Sometimes an internet connection drops for no reason.
- Other times, the survey may not be fully relevant to you (again, fill out your personal profile to avoid this).
- And lastly, some people fail out of their survey because they have to walk away and it times out.
Join thousands of others who have made Point Club their go-to site for making money through online surveys. We are the only site that awards members with points for their surveys, even if they can’t finish it for some reason.
All that and it’s completely free to get started!
Comments are closed.